Australasian Edu-care Foundation: (AEC)
AEC is a Humanitarian Associate, Not-For-Profit, non-government organisation.
Edu-care is ‘Education that cares for mankind; it cares for the the facilitation of man-kind to becoming Hu-Man through Discipline, Understanding & Spiritual Unity.
Australasian Edu-care was established in Bali 15 years ago with the vision to facilitate man-kind through is transmutation to become Hu-Man.
Its motive is to ‘make a difference’ through humanitarian education and service.
Caring for the awakening of man-kind is a central theme that is expressed through multiple modalities of Healing, Meditation, Yoga and ultimately awakening to service in various forms for fellow man and our home planet.
This includes establishing an organic farm, which keeps in line with the keys to the laws of nature: Discipline, Understanding & Unity.
What we have done in the past…Our current home…
Donations (which we recognise in all forms not just monetary) and contributions have been instrumental in the following, to mention a few:
* Establishment and construction of The Australasian Edu-care Center in Bingin, Bali
* Teachings and service over the past 15 years at the AEC centre in Bali work with the laws of service and keeping the flame alight from the ever increasing waining of mankind’s spiritual connection
* Further expansion and maintenance for the Center
* Provided meditation equipment for the Center
* Supported the growth and development of the evolution of the High Priestess of Bali, Ida Panditha Mpu Budha Maharsi Alit Parama Daksa known as “Ida Resi Alit”
* Assistance in providing funding for the growth and development of teachers and students alike
What we are planning to do in the future… Our future home…
As all things evolve the AEC must likewise embrace the aim to grow and expand to incorporate an increasing number of people searching for Truth, Beauty, Peace, Harmony, and Spiritual Unity.
The Vision that was established 15 years ago, requires further growth through obtaining a more expansive home to incorporate other modalities.
The aim for our next future Centre will be to transmute to a larger property for:
* The growing of organic foods to support the foundation
* A Sanctuary to compliment the existing center and accommodate greater numbers
* A Teaching Centre for Meditation, Health and Well-being education, Yoga and retreats